Piedras Negras, Mexico Field Trip Details
Return to the Main Piedras Negras, Mexico Page.
Short Term Mission Trips
Come join us for a weeklong trip. We have passionate and loving staff that will lead you in meaningful projects, programs and fellowship. The participant fee covers supplies for construction, community programs, lodging, meals, worship and devotions. Transportation is also included upon arrival to the San Antonio Airport or Eagle Pass, Texas.
*Passports are required for travel to and from Mexico
A typical week includes:
- Praise/devotions/teaching - Since worship is the focus of the week, we have times of praise, personal devotions, and teaching to prepare and challenge us throughout the week.
- Construction projects - CrossRoads staff will lead you in a wide variety of construction projects for people of all skill levels. Trained staff and interns will supervise work including concrete, drywall, tile, roofing, painting and other various jobs.
- Community programs - During the week your team will spend time serving alongside local ministries such as a Christian school, a deportee shelter, a children's home, a home for the handicapped, and other potential programs.
- Fellowship - Your team will spend time in fellowship with other churches from the U.S., the local church in Mexico, and of course the people of Piedras Negras. Activities might include a cookout, game nights, and other activities to form relationships and learn more about the culture.
CrossRoads Missions provides transportation from Eagle Pass, Texas, or the San Antonio Airport during your time in Piedras Negras, Mexico. Should you have transportation needs, contact the field staff for suggested providers, or utilize the One Stop Buses resource listed below.
* Effective June 1, 2009 passports are required for people traveling to/from Mexico.
- Mexico - Weeklong Trips - pick up in Eagle Pass, TX - $450.00
- Mexico - Weeklong Trips - pick up in San Antonio, TX - $500.00