- Identify individuals and families in crises whose recovery story we can positively impact.
- Communicate the love of Christ through construction as a stage to engage the community in the recovery.
- Provide economic recovery through project oversight skilled labor, volunteer services, and donated resources
- Connect our local church partners and all those who serve to one another and to the community.
How You Can Help
Volunteer: We need 5000 skilled and unskilled volunteers annually.
Donate: Donations can be made at crossroadsmissions.com.
Connect: Help us get the word out about this recovery plan, by connecting us to your network.
Habitat for Humanity
Fuller Center for Housing
VARIOUS LOCAL CHURCHES
The Plan Needs
- (2) Full-time (year-long)
- (2-4) Part-time (summer)
Equipment and Tools
- (2) Construction trailers
- Plumbing & Electric tools
- General Construction tools
Fee-less. Our objective is to raise enough resources on the front end to provide for approximately 5000 volunteers annually to serve over the next 3 years.
Please get in touch with our team for more info.