For years, we’ve been sharing stories and information about CrossRoads Missions and our work through this blog, our Facebook, and our Instagram.
Now, we want to hear from you.
In the past 26 years, we have had thousands of volunteers just like you come through one of our fields to work, serve, and improve their personal relationship with God. Now, we’re looking to gather testimonials from some of our former volunteers and interns, to help encourage others to follow in your footsteps.
What can I contribute?
Anything you want! It could be a written testimonial or even a video message.
Submit your testimonials using this contact form or email us here.
Participating on one of CrossRoads Missions’ trips can be an unforgettable experience. Maybe you want to encourage others to join in, but you’re not sure what to say.
Consider any of the following questions:
- What is something awesome that God did during your trip with us?
- What did He teach you during your trip?
- What would you say to someone trying to decide whether or not to come on a trip?
- What was your favorite part of your trip?
- Why would you recommend that others participate in a trip with CrossRoads?
- How did serving on your trip change your relationship with God?
We are especially interested in hearing from participants from either our Appalachia or New Orleans fields.
Thank you in advance for sharing your story with us!